Tuesday, July 19, 2005

so wrong

Okay, so this weekend is kind of a bust. There's not much going on, and things seem pretty laid back. Sunday was a road trip to wal mart, so I didn't think about the 3 hour stay there. Usually I'm just in and out, but I wasn't shopping though. I was accompanying someone else who happened to be grocery shopping, or at least that was their intention. But, I got a dairy queen meal out of it, so no harm, no foul. Well, it was a wal mart trip, than a pick up the kids mission. They were babysitting for someone I knew, so it wasn't a big deal. I even stayed and harrassed my niece and nephew for awhile. That's when the news came, a friend passed away.

This gul was good looking, but also had muscles. She almost took me out in the old school game, mercy. She was doing diamond push ups by touching her nose in the diamond. Not one to be outdone by a gul, I had to try and do more. I did, but just barely.

She was really good peoples. She had a lot going for her. She had some writtens published, and what she showed was pretty good. Since she shared one day, I decided to show her what I could do. From what I know she liked 'em.

Last year she was apart of a group of folks from work who decided to hit up canada for a weekend. I actually wrote about that trip on here. It was a weird weekend because of the hassle at the border just to get in. But, that trip was a chance to just kick it w/ her and some friends from work and a couple outside of work. We just mobbed around canada trying to find a club that wasn't annoying, and also other things.

I worked w/ ole gul, and was a friend too. She had the personality that just draws you to her if you're not overwhelmed by the number of people already around her. No matter where she went she was laughing, joking, and just trying to enhance the time people were having around her. Her story is one of triumph from what she had to go through. She truly appreciated every day she was living.

I feel bad, but than again, I knew she was about appreciation for being able to live life how you wanted. I am very happy to have had the chance to know her, and I will miss Miss Anna Bradshaw.

No comments: